Assistant Marketing Executive - UK
A great opportunity to develop your career in marketing, joining a growing and fast moving marketing team with this award-winning global technology manufacturing business.
Location: Inchinnan, Renfrew near Glasgow
Job Type: Full Time
THE ROLE: Peak Scientific, a fast-growing company specialising in the manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market, is looking to recruit an Assistant Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will provide internal support for a busy marketing department, handling requests for marketing collateral and assistance from within the business, including many satellite offices across the world. Creative and technology focussed, you will play a key role in the development, generation and distribution of marketing and sales aid materials. This will include the production of print and digital advertising, marketing brochures, technical marketing literature, email marketing campaigns and social media content.
Other key tasks will include:
- Assisting with website maintenance, updating product details, news/events and user applications stories
- Assisting with the generation of marcoms content
- Creating messaging and content for social media channels
- Maintenance and upkeep of customer contact databases for email marketing
- Management and development of customer databases for targeted marketing
- Marketing document management upkeep via online Digital Asset Management Portal
THE CANDIDATE: You must have Marketing, Business or Technology degree with the confidence to think on your feet, use your initiative and be comfortable dealing with information relating to product of a technical nature. You will have experience in a relevant B2B manufacturing/product marketing environment.
Other key desirables include:
- Experience/interest in web, social media, publishing and/or digital content marketing
- Experience in Excel, website CMS and blog development platforms
- Keen interest in technical product marketing, with the ability the translate product spec to non-technical marketing messages and customer benefits
- Ability to offer creative solutions to bespoke marketing challenges where structures might not currently exist
- Strong organisational ability and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of creative tools eg. Adobe CS, Adobe Premier, 3D/CG animation etc.
You must also be dynamic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and have the ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team. A positive attitude is a pre-requisite together with a keen sense of humour. At Peak we target individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism and a non- corporate feel.
THE COMPANY: We have gained an outstanding reputation in the market place, having recently won our 4th Queen’s award for industry. Our current turnover is £40M with plans to grow significantly over the next few years. 90% of our products are exported to over 126 countries and we have a number of global offices including USA, China, South Africa, India, Brazil, Singapore, Mexico and Australia.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop within an expanding global company. If you think you have what it takes to be part of Peak, make the move today by contacting Leanne Gordon at email@example.com enclosing your CV and details of your current remuneration package.