Jobs - North China Regional Sales Manager - China
Peak Scientific Instruments, a fast–growing company specialising in the manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market, is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for North of China.
Job Type: Full Time
THE COMPANY: Peak Scientific Instruments, a fast–growing company specialising in the manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market, is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for North of China.
We are an award winning company having recently achieved our fourth Queen’s Award for industry, with our head office based in a modern facility at Inchinnan by Glasgow International Airport and have a very strong reputation in the market place. Our current turnover is £34m, with plans to grow significantly over the next few years. We export 90% of our sales to approximately 126 countries and we have opened a number of overseas offices including the USA, China, South Africa, Japan, Mexico, Brazil and Australia.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the China Sales Manager, this new role will involve managing the North China Region, and will be responsible for:
- Supporting a sales team in the region to help close and develop business
- Providing sales and technical advice and support for OEMs, distributors and end user customers
- Developing End User business
- Supporting customers throughout the sales process which will involve travel, meetings, negotiating discounts, producing quotations, follow up etc...
- Call planning, CRM Management and reporting
- Developing and identifying new sources of strategic business growth and development
- Customer focused with a hard work ethic
- Sales experience and experience managing a team
- Experience selling LCMS an advantage
- Excellent problem solver for both technical and commercial problems
- Ability to adapt and to communicate well with people at all levels
- A need to be passionate about business and travel in China
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong language skills, including English
- A degree in a relevant scientific subject. i.e. Chemistry or similar
The company is offering a competitive package and opportunities to develop within an expanding international company.
Interested candidates should email their CV, in English, with current salary details to: email@example.com.