Jobs - Field Service Engineer - Seattle
Peak Scientific is looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer for the Seattle area.
Region: North America
Job Type: Full Time
THE COMPANY: Peak Scientific Inc. a fast-growing company specializing in the manufacture of laboratory gas generators for the life science and biomedical market, is looking to recruit a talented Field Service Engineer for the Seattle Area.
We are an award winning company with our headquarters in Scotland. We have a very strong reputation in the marketplace with plans to grow significantly over the next few years. We export 90% of our sales to approximately 126 countries. We have an expanding operation in the Americas which is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts. Individuals who fit our culture and values will have a high degree of professionalism but appreciate our non- corporate feel in a fun atmosphere.
Reporting to the Service Operations Supervisor, this role will involve extensive travel, sometimes out with your State
Your main job functions will include:
- Providing a high level of service and technical advice for Peak’s OEM customers
- Working remotely with head office, you must be prepared, if requested, to provide worldwide service back up or technical support during holidays, sickness etc...
- Ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided for the service and support of all Peak Scientific products
- Carrying out routine maintenance, emergency repairs, and installations
- Complete and detailed understanding of pressure systems and transportable gases
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanical systems
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety as it impacts the position
EDUCATION: A university degree in a related subject will be preferable. The company is offering a competitive package and opportunities to develop within an expanding international company. Overseas training opportunities in Scotland will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you have what it takes to be part of Peak, make the move today by sending your CV with remuneration details to Leanne Gordon at: firstname.lastname@example.org.